Bldg 9-99 Gogolya Street
Ussuriysk 692519 Russia
9:00am to 6:00pm
Monday to Friday
Distance to the city: 160 km.
Water, electricity, good access roads.
Agricultural land for sale in Russia.
I am from India and intersted for buying agricultural lan in russia , please share me complete proposal .
How to buy lagel.
What thing’s i have to do.
Hello Dear Dilip salunkhe,
Thank you for your interest in Russia and our work here.
at the moment this plot of land “Agricultural land 550 ha.” available for sale, if you would like to buy, you can come here to see this property and sign a contract.
As a citizen of India, you will need to register a Russian agricultural company here and open a bank account for this company. It is not hard, you only need your passport, 25,000 rubles and 10 days time. If you will not mind, we can help in this matter.
Here I will meet you at the airport, book a room at the hotel and will accompany you and help you during your first trip to Russia.
If you need an invitation letter for a visa, we can also make it not expensive for you.
If you will have any other questions, please feel free to ask me.
Best regards, Andrey.
Re: [Russian-RealEstate.com] Please moderate: “Agricultural land 550 ha.”
“Dilip Salunkhe” to you & 1 other(s)
Fri, 31 May 2019 11:06:23
Dear Mr.Andrey Kirienko….
Thanks for you kind response in quickly ….
I am small investors and want to try some thing new in my life.
Considering Russian cultural and Indian cultures and our historical past it would be grate opportunity to me.
Only one requist is please convay me price of this land in INR or Ruble.
Waiting for your response….
If you respond me we will talks each others on calls.
I have review you property proposal and thinking further….
My further queries are …
1. What type of cropping possible in this areas.
2. What about social security mean how is social atmosphere in that areas.
3. Which is big city on that area.
4. How much km from Moscow.
Please reverts me.
Thank you for your interest in Russia and our work here. I try to answer your questions:
1) In this area, the soil and weather is ideal for growing soybeans, corn, wheat, barley, canola, cotton, potatoes, and so on. Bananas and pineapples in this area do not grow))))
2) The social atmosphere in this area is rustic and very friendly. All the infrastructure, cellular communications, shops, schools, kindergartens, public transport, etc.
3) The nearest major city with an international airport is Biysk, a distance of 160 km.
4) From Moscow is very far, about 5,000 km.
Is there any canal or river for irrigation
Hello Dear Ankit Khatri,
On this land no lake or river, there is the water well with an electric pump.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of new posts by email.
© 2017 Russian Real Estate Ltd | All Rights Reserved.
Design & Developed by Buy Wordpress Templates